Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ice Cream Potong is making a come back!


Remember the good old days when masa sekolah ugama makan ice cream panjang. Also I'd rather not call it ice cream cos its more like flavoured ice! hahaha but hey it's still the best dulu atu.. One ice cream in particular is the ice cream potong which I often buy when you hear the bell or honk of the kereta panjang passing by to sell all sorts of food including mee goreng wrapped in the white oil filters paper kah tu. My favourite buys is the ice cream potong - red bean flavoured! Best kali ah.




Now that its sold in supermarket, I still buy it till this day. Yes red bean flavour. My family's especially addicted... wooopsss wasn't me... hahaha Now it comes with new flavours and I definitely have a new favourite... though still keep the 'Red Bean' deep in my heart for old time sakes.


List of Ice Cream Potong Flavours to my preference: (specifically King's Brand)

1. Top of My List! Pulut Hitam.

It's just scrumptious, sweet but not too sweet. Upon eating you can taste the light crunch of the pulut hitam and the taste is exquisite! Love ice cream potong!

2. My old time favourite - Red Bean
Who can beat this! No one can takes this away from me. Good memories makes food taste better. That's for sure

3. Yam! Yummy!
White on the outside, I believe that would be coconut (santan) flavour and the purple yam flavour on the inside - soft, slightly gooey but all and all the flavour blends well and melt is your mouths. Yummmmmmm..

4. Others flavours includes the usual yet still popular like durian, corn, chocolate and vanilla.

So the next time you pop to supermarket grab a box of em Ice Cream Potong by King's. It's definitely a making a come back.

What's your favourite ice cream potong flavour?








No comments: