Friday, August 11, 2006

A gastronomic week of tickling my taste buds Part III



I dont think I will be able to sleep if I dont share this with ya'll. I found a advertisement during the Halal Expo on a Halal Food Guide! I was jumping for joy! However as it mentioned in the advert that I would only get it if I subcribe to the magazine... oh shucks...

And Guess what... was wondering around the bookshop and stumbled upon it.. it was actually difficult to find.. I passed by it many times .. only until I was looking for something else I found it and was jumping for joy...

Here is it.... I bought the Singapore one dulu.. it is a bit pricey.. Comes in English and Arabic.. but I am happy about it cos it has Halal Food Guides for all the countries that I often go to.. Singapore, KL, Australia, London, New Zealand and Dubai! Canada pun ada kali ah.. bolee cool jua... I havent been there but would be useful to have this Halal Food Guide if I did.

Enjoy. Hope it will be useful to you as it would be me and definitely to my dear friends and families too.

No comments: