Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bahapa Kitani In Brunei :)

Few days ago, I was going through youtube searching for anything "Brunei". Watched one video where this guy made a video of a photo slideshow of Brunei and the background music was "Hargailah Dunia Kita" by Hans Anwar & Lo Ryder. Thought that was a pretty cool idea so decided to try make my own. It wasn't that easy as it was my first time using that particular software so I had to do a lot of trial & error, which was ok because I learn a few tricks in the process hehe

Anyways, i apologize for the unintended effects (some of the photos somehow have a "hiccup" effect) and low quality. It IS my first time so I'm still learning. haha :P I just hope you guys enjoy it.

All Photos taken by: the Bahapa Kitani duo hehe

Background Music: Hargailah Dunia Kita - Hans Anwar & Lo Ryder

No comments: