Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Office...

Watching the British Version of The Office, can't help but laugh so much. The Brit Version is definitely much funnier that the American Version. Just that the American Version is more Modern. At times I watch BBC Entertainment and the Brits do have a sense of humour in a corky accenty kinda way. They are truly funny with a tad bit of sarcasm. There is this one show which I don't remember what's it called, on BBCE about a Dentist and his family. And there's this character that is similar to the character of the skinny guy in Nottinghill. The one that lives with Hugh Grant. That kinda character is truly Brit and very funny. Even remembering the movie with that guy wearing all sorts of weird clothing - or none at all is kinda a Laugh! hahaha

Ok I finally managed to find out the name of the Latin dance. Not so much of a dance but a Latin Brazilian Martial Arts of Capoeira! Yeah... had to google with my lil cuz. Once he knew the name, he kept on repeating it many times over! hahaha

Oh ok now I remember who Chuck is a cross of. He is a cross of Zack Braff in Scrubs and that guy in The Office the American Version. However, had a new epiphany when my other cousins came along when I was watching Chuck. He said,' Eh isn't that ....something something Levi' I said I think so. He said,' Hey he looks different'. Different from what? Then he said 'Isn't he in the Less Than Perfect?' I was like, QUE? hehehe saja use the word. Yeah QUE?
Which one? I don't remember him there. Said he's the one that's a bit high class wears a suit.. hmmmm he could be but I can't recall. Will have to wait for the next Less Than Perfect on Astro to check if its him..

All these actors and actress in different shows ... hahah makin steady lah tu sudah. Even that guy on Grounded for Life. The boyfriend.. has his own show on Reaper... Definitely makin steady!

I have got to stop watching TV... aaaa I gotta get out more... Heal baby heal! :P

No comments: