Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heroes... Keep watching or watch others??

My lil friend was telling me how Heroes Season 2 has their ratings going south. I am nevertheless still a big fan although I have my complaints. I just like the fact that each of em have their powers and the fact that each of the episode just keeps you asking more questions. I like that in a show.

Among my many disappointments, although not that many are:

1. Kensei which all this while in Season 1 was the famous legendary Japanese warrior who end up to be a White Man in Japanese land somewhere back in the 16th - 17th century! That was not only bizarre but a shocker! How can a Japanese warrior end up being a Caucasian. That kinda spoils the Hero part. That Japanese warrior is part of being the Hero you onced envisioned in the past! Major disappointment Adam Monroe.

2. What happened to Peter Petrelli with Nicky? What happened to that? And that new girl, the Irish one! No way... I want Peter and Nicky like it should be in the future. They do make a lovely solid strong couple! Now with Peter, Maika might have a new dad! In the future they can probably be like the fantastic four just without the 4th one. Who knows Peter and Nicky would have a baby then they can be a fantastic four!

3. The story is a bit dragging. Its like you're watching and watching and now already episode 9 and still you're like okay where are we going? Cmon give me some action.

4. Nathan's suppose to become President and win the election, just cos he flew and got burnt doesn't mean he doesn't have a career. He is still alive. I do believe he can still pick up his career where he left off no? All of a sudden powerful confident Nathan became somewhat of a nobody! So sad.

5. And too many new characters, What's that veronica mars girl doing in there? and what's her role?

Think I have more but that's all I can think off for now. I was watching Ellen's many reruns, the one she invited the Heroes cast. She asked each of em what kind of superpower would each of you like to have? Each answered, and Ellen said she would like the ability to fly!

How about you? What kinda superpowers would you like to have? If you had a choice of only one?

You can play around and create your own Heroes here.

No comments: