Thursday, November 29, 2007

I can't keep up!...

Seriously with so many shows in the market, I just cannot keep up. Moreover cos since am back to work finding time to watch em all is like something I have to wait during the weekend. Nevertheless, although I am slow on Reaper, Journeyman and few others. I am up to date with Heroes..

This week on Heroes... eseh cam aku tah pulang yang bercakap. Hey I am giving my commentaries! hehe So back to where I was.. you can do the imagining I'll do the talking... Previously on heroes.. hehehe

Okay enough nonsensing around! Heroes Episode 10.... Aaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's my annoyance and frustrations on Peter Petrelli. Man if you we'ren't so HAWT I'd %#$!$@^%@$#%# already! Why is the story going one way?.. first its Claire who's not believing her dad and going off flying with West despite knowing what bad things can happen to her. Then its Mohinder going against Bennett knowing he's worked there for many many years. Cmon it does makes sense who to believe. A company that keeps coming with this virus or Bennett who's trying to bring the company down for all their wrong doings. And then this week its Peter, of all people why Peter.. You know Hiro so well and you trust this new guy you barely even know. Do we really live in a world of suckers and confusion? Apakan cerita ani cam sama saja line nya.

As much as I like to criticise this I still want to know what's the gonna happen... eeee Sasak ku ih... hahahaha Its that curiosity that comes with the show that just makes you wanna keep watching. Well for me at least.

On the other front, I have yet to watch the latest Desperate housewives, gossip girl - how I missed you so much! One week without it is like... labih ah! Awu andang! Chuck lagi, Reaper. And no I have not watched Big Shots yet. Not forgeting my fav Ghost Whisperer.

Ever noticed where the world is going with their English. No one speaks proper English anymore? I can make up my own English in this blog one day... Let's see where we go from here. After all ani wah antamsaja kali ah!

To add to my for funs... check out Paris and Nicole having lunch. C Nicole basar sudah parutnya.. boleh... Hahaha On Ellen Paris was telling the world she's single... I want Paris to go out with Ellen's DJ.. Sapa tu namaya? Starts with S??? Hmmmm sapa ah.. Hey he is cute and HAWT! Bole lah! Those agree raise your hands! Kalau inda jantah pulang... hehehe



No comments: