Saturday, November 03, 2007

Mode of Transport....

Alhamdullilah I have company at home today. hahaha My lil cousin is sick and his parents sent em over here to babysit. Hahaha I end up flipping channels with him from Aznil Tom Tom Bak - Urgh! to Animal Planet which was interesting to Chef at Home on AFC - cut your hair! Aya! to Travel and Living about hmmm what was it about... About a aaa I forgot what it was about... Some form of dance in latin America, it was like a slow version of breakdown plus untouchable kung fu. My lil cuz and I was trying to imitate the unfamiliar names which we were not able to pronounce hahaha. He end up doing his own version of that dance. oh goodness what's it called. We were even debating how its pronounced. Can't believe I forgot the name.

Anyways, watching animal planet was interesting. It was in about Police in New York with animals. One was the police on horses. Was telling my lil cuz how interesting if we have Police on Horses roaming around Bandar and Gadong.. Hahaha would be cool makes a tourist attraction. Then we saw the part when they're shift was up they had to put the horses in the van to send to their stalls (??) not sure what you call that. Then the NY police had to unsaddle, brush and clean the horses and then put them in their own stalls. Told my lil cuz, said wow that's a lot of work, better use a car, easy park and then switch off and go. Kids being kids, out of the blue my lil ciz said horses are better. I said, why? Nya, " Inda payah bali minyak" Hahaha kids do say the darnest things! I said good point! hahahaha

Finally, watched Heroes last night epi 6 aaaaaaaa I want more... Claire and West why did you guy do such an awful act? Aaaaaaa Parkman was not in this episode. Hiro why? you changed the course of time. What will happen next? and Peter please Nicky is back. Dump the girl and leave her there in Montreal... hehehe. Watched E News couple of days ago and they were hinting some connections between the character I kind forgot what was the link. West apparently is the next best guy on the block, maybe after Zack Efron!

I never thought I'd be addicted to Ugly Betty but hey being on leave might as well watch it. After Epi 10 on astro I got hooked. Good thing for my cousin who had the whole series I gave in to a marathon. The funny thing about Ugly Betty is although it can be for above 18 still think its clean. But the TWIST! That's thing that keeps you going are the TWISTs in each show. They just keep em coming. Everytime someone comes into my room, they always ask okay what have I missed and in one episode alone I can tell a book! Ayaya ya drama drama drama. Was debating with my friend whether Henry looks cute. She finds him kinda geeky, stiff and robotish hehehe.. and maybe lanky too.. Hey I thought you like tall and lanky guy? Said think his smile is cute and he does have some similarities to Clark Kent just with no powers. hahaha Oh by the way, Charlie is the girl from Heroes, the girl that had reading abilities but died in one episode. Hiro fell in love with her. I thought I saw her on friends too last night. The mum of the child that Chandler and Monica wanted to adopt. Then again she could be a different person cos she was blonde in Friends. If it was the same person, she's better off red headed! Thumbs up!

Will watch the latest Chuck after this! That girl has the cutest smile. Think Chuck is a cross between Zack Braff in Scrubs.. and hmmm who ah... am picturing someone but just can't recall. Yikes.

I know I watch too much TV. Please anyone is you can tell me the name of the dance of that Latin dance - break dance plus untouchable kung fu version... It cannot be Bolero.

Oh watching Ugly Betty helps me pick up a bit of Latin? I like it when they said Que? for what! Que! So when that black eyed lady in Heroes said Que in epi 6, I could understand it yeah! hahaha and I think Te Quero? Not sure if that is spelt right mean To Love kah? Or Mi Corazon meaning Something to do with My Heart! Hey hahahaha

I just asked my lil cuz what the name is and he said "Mana ku Tau!" Instead he did a version of it LIVE! hahaha

Over and out

No comments: