Wednesday, September 20, 2006

when you don't have much to do :p

The other day me and c tautau were playing around. c tautau would think of a random month and I would think of a song (either Malay/Indonesia or English) with that particular month in the song, be it as part of the lyrics or as part of the title hehehe

This was what we could come up with:

January
Glenn - Januari

February
Handy Black - Sekuntum Mawar Merah (ani lama udah ni!!)

March
I couldn't come up with anything. c tautau came up with "When the saints go MARCH-ing in.." hahahaha

April
Fazley - Bila April

May
I dont exactly remember what we came up for May actually hehehe

June
Cant remember also. c tautau, you might want to edit later?!hehehe

July
Haha For this one I came up with HM's Birthday Song "15 Haribulan Julai... "

August
And for this one, I came up with one of Malaysia's song for its' National Day hahaha Sudirman (Ahmad CB) - 31 Ogos

September
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

October
Awie - Tragedi Oktober

November
Guns & Roses - November Rain

December
I cheated on this one and said any christmas songs would probably have december in it hahaha

At that time, we didn't use the internet so we couldn't really google for the lyrics. I tried googling for some of the months where we couldn't think of a song and turns out got quite a few. Interesting... Wonder what you guys would come up with (without the help of the internet also that is!)

No comments: