Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tamu Kianggeh

Have you ever been to the Tamu Kianggeh in Bandar? I decided to go there for fun because I always wanted to take some photos there. I didn't venture to look at the stuff they sell though, but am sure it's all interesting :) Will go there again soon, maybe after Puasa. I like watching the people selling fishes and other necessities from their boats. It reminds me of the old tradition & old days :)







and here's a photo of a building near the Tamu - Panggung Hassanal Bolkiah:


Here's also some photos of one of the best scenic drives (to me) in Brunei. I love passing this place, you can see the beautiful sea:



and the last two photos are Brunei in the hazy conditions right now. Sun so bright but haze all around. haze, haze, go away (sing to the tune of rain, rain, go away) hehe


No comments: