Saturday, December 01, 2007

New York! New York!

Enchanted Enchanted! Adults and kids will like this movie for sure. Even the men likes it. I got recommendations from a guy to watch it and he's got a gf. Even my hubster likes it. We agreed the movie brings back good memories of when we were smaller. We like the fact that they made the cartoon undigital not like shrek and cars. Its the old fashion disney movie the likes of little mermaids. Cmon you'd be lying if you don't like little mermaid. Every little girl and older girls classics. Hahaha This movie the uncartoon part of it is set in New York which is part of the attraction. Central Park just looks just as cool!

At one point of the movie, thought it looked more like an English version of a Bollywood movie. My hubster disagreed hahaha he specifically said 'Not the same'. His comment were 'it's not the same cos at the end of her song every one was there and clapped, if it was a bollywood story all the dancers will all disappear' Hahaha is that right? I don't watch bollywood movie so I don't know all I know is that they all come dancing from nowhere.hahaha

Also notice at one point of the movie, I don't remember which part a very suttle music background of the 'Part of the World' from the Little Mermaid. When I heard it I sang to the song. Hahaha Download ih. Semangatz. You would to if you saw it! Get the Jessica Simpson version if you can also. hehe If you want to sing to the lyrics hahaha Nah... I know you wanna!

Anyways, This is a good watch! Puts a big smile down memory lane from the beginning of the movie and definitely keeps you smiling towards the end knowing the 'so called' Happy Ever After. The ending reminds me so much of the movie 'Perfect Man'. Love it!

Still set in New York, is the new series Gossip Girl! A lil bit different in style for the lastest episode this week Episode 9 Thanksgiving! Similarly, this episode was all about going back remembering the past and all about family. Again can't help but love the ending! Family being together playing around a family-versioned footie. Not easy being rich from the upper east side - a lot to hold up to, in school, in social life and esp in family. Yikes! Nevertheless, moral is family is still family - Blood is thicker than water no matter what happens. Love it! Keep em coming Gossip Girl.

Aaaa I wanna go for Chemical Romance concert in Singapore.
Argh inda sampat cos ia on the 11th Dec. So wanna go. Cubatah weekend! Listening to I don't love you as I blog! So wanna go! Anyone going do let me know how it went please. If ada photos would be better.

No comments: