Sunday, December 02, 2007

Brunei Flower Craze...

Can't help but find it cali. Hahaha we have several crazes..2 of most recent ones are:

1. The Magic Chair in Delima

I have not seen it... but I have seen the long queue. Byk orang esp the older generation queue up, some I heard every day. Its suppose to be good for health.. Not sure jua.. but if it helps why not! On top of it it's apparently free! Hahaha FREE is KEY!

2. The 'Expensive Plant' - Mahal kali ah. GELOMBANG CINTA

Went to the Pasar 3 weeks ago but didn't notice much. My sister was telling me last week about this new plant which is very expensive. Again I didn't really bother much cos not really into it. Today we went to pasar to look for flowers and its so obvious. If you see the stall with many people, ah iatah tu! Even everyone around say, 'Liat mana ramai orang sanatah bunga mahal ah'.

So curious.. so we went like everyone else. It's selling like hot cakes. Banar.. you can see byk orang and flip through the books. Apparently, the craze came from Indonesia. People watching Indonesian channel. Again this is what I heard I'm not sure if sources are right.


Wanna see how it looks like. I'm shocked! cos I wont buy it cam inda jua seberapa but words in the Pasar said for Investment! hahaha good one! Am sure demand and supply will dictate when there is a lot in the market price will fall. I could be wrong.


Ok here it is. Ta Da....

You can see ramai here while other stalls are empty


Up close!!


The babies - Cost $10 - $15


The Actual Plant - This one cost about $1000 - $3000. So they say! Can you believe it? Would you really buy it? Sanggup orang bali.

No comments: