Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ba Ram Yuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Aaaaaaaa I woke up this morning with this word stuck in my head. Have no idea where it came from... its not like I just watched the movie... I haven't seen in yonks and horses. I BA RAM YOU to the kitchen making breakfast. BA RAM YOUed to the breakfast room. BA RAM YOUed my niece while she was eating her toast. BA RAM YOUed when everyone left the table and BA RAM YOUed back to the room! Got my hubby annoyed. hehehe He asked 'what is that!' hahaha In my defense, I forgot what's the name of the movie. I know it the Pig that wanted to be the Sheep hahahaha. So tried looking for it on you tube hahaha I gave up looking for it.

Instead I found this! Hilarious.... Isn't Europe a Country? hahahahaha Amtamtah Ko! hahaha Good morning Everyone. It's a beautiful sunday morning!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The movie that "Baa ram You" is from id "Babe". very cute movie.