Saturday, October 20, 2007

Want more....hehe more shows

As usual been watching more shows... my hubster really like journeyman.. suruh download atu... lupa ku... woops.. Watched the latest heroes... For some reason within a week I been seeing Parkman on other shows. First on monk and 2nd he was also on Alias. Maybe dulu inda recognise ia. See you need one show to get you to stardom. I guess for him.. its Heroes... Hmmm wonder what's his real name! Dang... takut ku.. I feel sorry for the little girl staying with em.. although when looking at 2 men Parkman and Suresh taking care of a lil girl does look... hmmm dodgy inda jua.. lain saja... and the girl I noticed always does this 'Run, Jump and Hug' thing! Hahaha Can't wait for next monday! Cmon! Who and why is Parkman's dad the jahat one! Why? His son is such a nice guy! and What have the 12 in the photo done in the past? What group were they in? aaaaa all this questions! I wanna know ...

I owe this post to my lil friend... I owe her a lot like a turkey sandwich too.. Sorry lil one that one I really cannot do anymore. Even I missed it :( Boring... Anyways, she asked me to watch Bionic Woman.. She fell asleep. asked me whether she should watch it again..hahaha hmmmm Think I'd watch Journeyman again than that one. Hmmm not much of a G.I Jane kinda thing... then again if nothing else to watch might as well. Watched Reaper for 3rd time .. finally concentrating.. siuk jua for fun.. but overall oklah.

Not forgetting Gossip Girl XOXO again so addicted! hahaha watched Episode 5. Aaaaa next week... cmon Wednesday come sooner. Apart from the inevitable you know what's gonna happen to the 2 love birds... Serena and Dan, the juice is Blair and Jenny. That Truth and Dare Session - Ouch! Nasty! Apart from that indulging on their sleep over! Classy! And not forgetting awe cmon Daddy Humfrey and Mummy Serena.. We know you're eventually gonna get close! Waiting for the when. Would be good if they were a family least there's a responsible dad for all of em. But bad idea for the 2 lovebirds! Yikes... I think we know where this is going! Although missing in this episode .. hey where are the guys! Nate??? where are you... hahahaha

Still tops my list ... Heroes 1st, Gossip Girl missed by a point. I'll go for Ghost Whisperer... uncomparable to the rest.. I find it so entah ahh... tickles my curiosity with ghostly things and the world beyond what we can see... and I am not a big horror fan! And then maybe Chuck comes after that. A helpless guy suddenly become a spy with big brains... hmmm.. what else can you ask for.. hehehe

No comments: