Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog or not to blog..

Finally Am Home... Home is definitely where the heart is... Just feels so good to be home.
First and foremost, Selamat Hari Raya to all. Maaf Zahir Dan Batin Minal Wal Fa Izin. Wonder what the last one means? Anyone?

Was really and not really looking forward to raya for many conflicting reasons. hehehe End up not celebrating at all but its okay. For the most part of it am just happy to be well and home

On the day of raya I woke up at 5am with severe pain.. Went to the bathroom many times. I thought was gonna be okay. Soon after the family came back from raya I was really severely in pain. One that wouldn't go away... and that was it! first day of raya admitted in the hospital for 3 and half days. Just got back yesterday. Yeah! I never thought it would happen to me but it did.

Nevertheless, with all this happening to me.. am so grateful for my family and esp my hubby! I love him for being there for me. I couldn'y walk nor go to toilet, my hands was numb with iv drips. Yes both hands.. and thanks to the nurse for taking care of me. For once in my life I felt really helpless. I simply cannot take care of me and that scared me. So used to being independent..

Am so grateful I am recovering well. 95% here. The antibiotics is really making me puke..hehehe

Here's me yeah.. my last antibiotics shot..I was surprised with all the new medical tech equipment. One of em is this. I been complaining how much it hurts being given antibiotics through the iv... This way it alleviates the pain. Can still feel the sting but not so bad. the 25mins was the longest hehehe.

Glad to be home.. watched Reaper, Journeyman and finally Ghost Whisperer S3 today. My hubby liked Journeyman cos he knows the guy from Rome. I didn't quite get it at first. Was a bit lost for the first part of it. Then it got better towards the end. Watch it! Although they could've picked a cuter guy... cam he looks rough wah and blond.. bosan jua tu..

Reaper oklah had to watch it 2wice. Was not concentrating. Think about the parents selling his son's soul to the devil. Guy from that tv series.. apa tu namanya... Oh saw parkman on Monk today. Ghost Whisperer was cool.. watched 2 episodes.. am curious about the other worlds... just have to watch it during the day.. hehehee

Hot Concert Tickets on StubHub.com!

No comments: