Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A lot of watching...

Thanks to my dear friend...for some of the new series playing on NBC and others. Here's something to share with ya'll

1. Chuck - At first I didn't get it. Then come to realise its action thriller meets tv series comedy meets some normal guy named Chuck who happened to have the SKILLS or more like secrets after a long lost friend sent him emails of top secret stuff. Still confused cos the CIA and FBI involved. Dig the chick - cute teeth by the way. Watch it!

2. Gossip Girl - Definitely a girly watch set in New York. Upper Class New Yorker teenagers - school issues, mea girls issues, the usual. Not a fan of the girl from the travelling pants more. I like the bad girl better Miss Blair. As I was watching this, I've come to realise the gossip girl is not any of them. Its someone else... hmmm that's the mystery I guess. Not for a guy to watch. Just for fun I don't mind watching just to find out why this gossip girl takes an interest.

3. How I met your mother S3 - For a start the 1st episode was a downer. Think the script writer is losing his/her touch. Not as funny as the 1st and 2nd one. Robin's not as pretty as the 1st and 2nd episode. Now that Ted and her not together its getting bit too boring. Thanks to his friends around otherwise I'd say its a flop start. Barney's not his usual self and if he is It's not as fun anymore. Even he is losing his Wait for it! Wait for it!... Nah! I'd still watch just to see if it gets any better. Pray that it does. Maybe a new sexy lady for Ted. Please! Chuck Robin - she's selfish and has a bad hair do.

4. Heroes S2 - Stronger as ever..Bring it on! You wish it plays every day or maybe every other day.

5. Big Bang Theory - A aaaaaaa don't show this one again. please... Beauty and the Geek went series... aaaaa.. i just don't find it funny... too geeky.. sorry I highly respect nerds and geeks but this one just made them look bad.
Think it will follow suit of Joey's success.

6. Ghost Whisperer S3 - Have yet to see it ... Soon just trying to find the right timing.. Hopefully I'll get to watch it tonight!

That'll be all till me next update on me watchlist.



No comments: