Friday, October 20, 2006

Is Siti Kdi an Eva Longoria the Asian Version?


Though not a big fan of kdi - but have heard so much about it from my aunties. Stumbled upon an advert of this Sit kdi, clips of her singing, with her hair sebiji macam Eva Longoria. Even physically she looks like Eva. I don't know whether it is just me or maybe I saw lain ah. We all thought she does look pretty and she does look a bit like Eva. So do we really have an Asian version of Eva?


So I tried looking for her photos c Siti Kdi ani but not so easy. Eva I have no problem. I only managed to get this.


Vs














hmmm when I look closely cam ada jua... the nose lebih kurang sama.. the cheek bones definitely and that smile. Close.. only difference is makeup.. damit nya pun kan sama.

Hmmmm or Maybe not! What do you think? Are they the same? (I mean if you have seen em on Siti Kdi on TV - this photo does not show much difference)


No comments: