Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crazy on Swarovski Cyrstal!

Baru jua last week someone was selling me those packets of Swarovski crystals for baju raya. Apparently yang dari Dubai is cheaper which people tend to flock to buy. I declined to buying cos ehem 'Nada masa' plus too lazy to stick one by one. Such a hassle on my part though. I could just get my tailor to do it but malas.

Talking about raya and Swarovski crytals guess what other things you can do with em. If you have to have to have spares! hehe


Let your imaginations run wild... Swarovski phone.. Swarovski glasses.. and the list goes on..Think what else you can do with Swarovski Crsytal aside from baju raya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i shud send u the emails about prince walled's new car hehe.. mercy painted silver with diamonds scattered all over...

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga shoes
kobe basketball shoes
golden goose sneakers
curry shoes
kd 12
curry 6
a bathing ape
yeezys
kyrie 5 spongebob
supreme clothing