Friday, October 20, 2006

Are you a FLOATER or a SINKER?

Haha I can't help but laugh the 1st time I asked a friend about this. I asked her are you a FLOATER or a SINKER? She said, I wanna be a floater. I asked her why. She said cos I don't wanna be left behind.

Well good answer but in what context do you think am talking about? Nya 'ENTAH' hahaha cali. I said its about when you do to the toilet. Hmmm 'Banggang face!' hahaha sorry dear. So I told her about this story of this advert I have seen since a couple of weeks ago and since then my toilet visits has never been the same. hahaha





Aw... cmon that's not disgusting! People do it everyday.. One thing is that it's definitely good to know. Here's the advert I see in the papers. This one I got from the website.

Here's the link.

No comments: