Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The wonders of Squeezy Marmite & Toast!

I was looking throught BBC's Offbeat Photos of the Year 2006 and I discovered something new. Sorry that I'm very lagging behind and I'm So Yesterday haha :P But I found it too interesting to care that I'm "stail lama" udah hehehe

Who would have thought you could create art wonders just from toast and marmite?? But then again, imagination is always the key. Just with imagination, one can do wonders ;) So let your imagination flow.. as demonstrated by illustrator and artist Dermot Flynn. Try to guess who's who on the toasts hehe they're all famous people including Simon Cowell, Baroness Thatcher, Pete Doherty, Victoria Beckham, Gordon Ramsay, Charlotte Church and James Blunt.

(Photo taken from: BBC)

(Photo taken from: Here)

(Photo taken from: BBC)

Think you can do better? Then go grab a squeezy Marmite and a piece of toast, let your creative juices flow, take a photo and upload it here. Who knows you'll be included in the top ten! Make Brunei proud!haha

No comments: