Thursday, November 01, 2007

Owe to posting...

Havan't been posting lately... for many reasons. Back and forth hospitals... urgh! But hey much better Shukur Alhamdullilah. Ever since I came back from the 'Paris' hahahaha as usual got nothing much to do but good thing for the latest shows available. By the way, just in case you all are wondering how come I have gone to 'Paris' so soon and just to go for treatments hahaha I find saying Ripas reminds me of my trips there so to make it lighter I'd prefer saying I went to 'Paris'. Hey all letters used are the same. hehehe

Anyways, back to my episodes watching before I get back to work. Yikes, I missed so much.. a week or so kali. As my friend had trouble with her internet and so she calls it 'Internet Withdrawal Syndrome'. Sanggup ke cafe eventhough puasa enam hehehe I had the similar issues though not so much of the Withdrawals but rather could not connect when I was in Paris. If only my bed was right in the corner I could've probably connected hahaha.

Yeah! am back in business caught up with my latest Gossip Girl! Yeah... For some reason I watched 2 episodes today about the rich gone poor but keeping up with the status. One was Gossip Girl epi 5 kah 6 tadi I watched and Ugly Betty Season 1. Okay okay am on reruns dah.

Also watched journeyman epi 5 which my hubby just realised I forgot to download epi 4 so we kinda skipped a beat hahaha. It's okay good thing each episode is not linked. Still can understand. One thing saja about journeyman atu.. At times I can't seem to make out the words he is saying... does he mumble or is the volume on the down low.

Heroes oh come on! Just gets you asking so many questions? Jahatkah bapa c parkman? Until now I keep asking why is Peter Petrilli with that girl! hehehe No am serious! I much prefer him with Nicky. Why is Peter with in Ireland. after 5th episode still we don't know. Oh by the way Ando is getting cuter whilst Hiro is oh well Hiro! hehehe And Why is the Japanese Hero a caucasian? Takenzi kah namanya? And what is his connection with The Cheerleader who grows herself back? And when is the dating scene between her and West coming up again? All these questions and actually so much more which makes Heroes S2 best show ever by far! Who is doing all the killing of parents in this show. Ok stop asking question. Keep watchin folks cos I know I am.

How met your mother s3 is a disappointment I dare not download that one. I don't mind waiting for someone to barter trade with me. I got Ugly Better 2nd Season but not watched yet. Oh oh before I forget I better tell my friend, I did watch Samantha Who sudah It's just that I haven't blogged about it.

Samantha Who? You're asking? Even I don't know well its about this girl who got hit I think in an accident and lost her memory. Apparently she's suppose to be nasty and a cheater before she lost her memory so she's trying to find herself. Although played by Christina Applegate.... I am so sad. I think that girl has potentials but was bit disappointed. For some odd reason I seem to recall her always playing a ditsy girl. She was ditsy in this episode of Samantha Who? She was ditsy in that movie with Phoebe from friends and she was the ditsy sister of Racheal in friends. Sayang... maybe she should play a role in Grey's Anatomy and become a Doctor and get her credibility back. Cmon girl you can do better than that.

More to watch... I can't wait ... hey is today thursday? Gossip girl must be out dah... better check it out! Ayaya drama drama drama... X O X O

No comments: